Catskill Horse is on a mission to help match folks looking for work in the equine industry with those anxiously searching for the same. You can post your ‘help wanted’ and ‘job wanted’ ads for FREE. Simply email us the following information and we’ll post it for 30 days.
Title of Position:
Description of job duties:
Best method to contact:
Title: Advertising Sales Representative, Horse Illustrated
Reports to: Director of Advertising
The primary responsibility of the Advertising Sales Representative will be to develop, market and sell advertising products and services across all verticals, while prospecting and building a global customer base. Remote position.
• Sell ads to existing and new advertisers – Online, print (classified and display), and digital components.
• Use proprietary systems to maintain customer database, track results, provide customer service and growth opportunities
• Work lead lists to cold call and identify new advertisers
• Collaborate with advertisers and marketing on materials for the creation of ad designs if needed.
• Facilitate ongoing communication with Editorial/Advertising partners
• Attend industry trade shows
• Other duties or special projects, as assigned
Competencies and Key Skills
• Demonstrated ability to build and cultivate relationships as well as secure new business through face to face, e-mail and phone interaction(s)
• Demonstrated experience with sales planning, sales strategy development and reporting skills
• Results oriented with proven and documented history of successful sales
• Professional attitude and appearance required
• Must be self-motivated and goals/quota driven and demonstrate ability to work alone or as part of a team
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration preferred
• Minimum of 1-3 years of successful, professional sales experience required
Resumes and cover letters to Brianna Benjamin, Brianna.Benjamin@entrustglobalgroup.com
Digital Fulfillment Specialist, Fort Worth, TX
Coordinate and conduct the activities involved in digital marketing campaigns to ensure goals are achieved for clients across the Morris Equine Group. The Digital Fulfillment specialist will work directly with the sales team and third-party vendors on paid campaigns to drive results and ensure campaign success across websites, email and social media. As a part of the Digital Marketing team, the Digital Fulfillment Specialist leads the digital task management platform and executes on paid deliverables for titles such as Western Horseman, Quarter Horse News, Barrel Horse News, Stallion Register, EquiStat as well as the National Barrel Horse Association (NBHA), West Coast Barrel Racing Association (WCBRA) and Road to the Horse.
Conduct the various action steps involved in digital marketing programs including but not limited to:
• Create, manage, and analyze campaigns including display, video (including OTT and Connected TV), audio, SEM, email marketing, website creation, etc.
• Communicate with the Equine Group’s sales representatives about the specific digital packages sold to individual clients; requests from clients; and strategic and tactical recommendations for clients to achieve best results
• Produce reports to be provided to clients and for internal needs
• Research and understand advertising and digital media industry trends to best assist clients in achieving their advertising objectives
• Coordinate the trafficking of digital products between sales support and fulfillment
Key Skills Required:
• Keen understanding of cultural and social aspects of the Western industry
• Understanding and appreciation for the global Internet landscape including websites, web design, email marketing, display ads, SEO, SEM, social media and programmatic advertising
• Relevant web management and optimization experience
• Proven experience with email list management and re-engagement campaigns
• Self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision, but also able to effectively work within a team
• Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects and brands simultaneously under deadlines
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, and data-driven thinking
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a marketing communication, computer science or digital advertising related field preferred
• Highly motivated individual with at least two years of direct experience in website management, email marketing and programmatic/display advertising
• Proven track record in content optimization within CMS platforms such as WordPress
• Knowledge of the social media landscape with Facebook Ads Manager specifically
• Knowledge of latest SEO and SEM practices, along with Google Ads Manager
• Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
• Familiarity with various photo and video editing software and platforms such as Adobe CC
• Familiarity with email platforms such as MailChimp
Please submit resume and cover letter to Dani Licklider at Danielle.email@example.com