Catskill Horse is on a mission to help match folks looking for work in the equine industry with those anxiously searching for the same. You can post your ‘help wanted’ and ‘job wanted’ ads for FREE. Simply email us the following information and we’ll post it for 30 days.
Title of Position:
Description of job duties:
Best method to contact:
Breyer Horses: An Amazing Opportunity
Are you interested in helping grow a beloved inspirational brand?
Are you social-media savvy?
Are you passionate about horses?
At Breyer Model Horses, we are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Social Media Coordinator. Long established as the world’s leading brand for authentic model horses, toys and collectibles, we will be entering our 70th anniversary year in 2020. For generations we have built a wide audience of deeply committed fans, including over 34,000 who attend our annual BreyerFest every July in Lexington, Kentucky. Among other growth initiatives, in 2019 Breyer inked a development deal with Imagine Entertainment to develop TV series and feature films based on the power and inspiration of Breyer horses.
Join An Amazing Team
Breyer’s team includes life-long equine experts who are 100% dedicated to bringing the inspiration and power of horses to everyone. Recent new additions to our team include experts from American Girl, DreamWorks, Universal Studios and more – accomplished leaders who have joined Breyer in the midst of consistent growth and expansion.
Breyer’s Social Media Footprint
At Breyer, social media is the focal point of our relationship with a fast-growing nation of Breyer followers. Our reach is rapidly expanding, with influencer relationships that give Breyer a reach of over 14 million subscribers. Our new Social Media Coordinator will join our Marketing team and help to create engaging social media content that represents the voice of Breyer, listens to and engages with our fans, and achieves solid business growth goals.
Sharing Makes A Difference
At Breyer we believe that horses inspire powerful character attributes such as courage, grit, responsibility, determination and grace. Horses are majestic, powerful and beautiful, dreamed of by fans young and old around the world. With Breyer, everyone who dreams of horses can have one of their very own. And that makes a big difference in the life of a younger fan, who can be inspired to dream big. More than ever, today’s fans want to share their love of Breyer horses through their social media. That’s where you come in!
Are You What We’re Looking For?
Our Social Media Coordinator needs to bring 3-5 years of experience in managing social media campaigns; an enduring love of horses; and a thorough knowledge of the Breyer brand, to be a great candidate for the role. Requirements include:
-A passion for reaching girls ages 6-14 as a primary market
-An understanding and passion for the iconic Breyer brand, including familiarity with the equine industry, horse model collecting and BreyerFest.
-Creating and launching marketing strategies unique for each social media platform, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and blog posts.
-Curating fan content and creating original content such as text posts, still images with captions, and videos with editing capabilities. Postings needs to be equine appropriate, age-appealing content to drive consumers to Breyer’s social media platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube) and the BreyerHorses.com <http://breyerhorses.com/> website.
- Establish and reach growth targets, including regular monitoring of Breyer’s social media outlets, analyzing content performance and social media trends and adjusting posting schedules, content, etc. to maximize Breyer’s reach and analyze and report on statistics and results for each platform.
-Use analytical monitoring tools such as Google Analytics and Hootsuite to measure engagement on social media platforms.
-Experience setting and hitting growth targets on social media platforms for KPIs such as number of subscribers and followers, and engagement metrics such as viewership length and responses to posts.
-Available to work in northern New Jersey, 40 minutes west of Manhattan across the George Washington bridge.
Performance Responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with internal departments such as Marketing, Events, Product Development and Creative Services to ensure content and campaigns support key product and brand initiatives. Connect with Customer Service to monitor fan feedback and comments for highest level of fan engagement.
- Support the Sales team and retailers by posting related content to highlight key retailers and drive sales
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to write compelling headlines and copy.
- Basic image and video creation skills such as PhotoShop or iMovie.
- Working knowledge of dominant social media platforms, eg You Tube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and the ability to learn and master new programs.
- Facility with Mail Chimp, HTML and CMS a plus.
- The ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with a creative marketing approach.
The job offers competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package in a pleasant, suburban work environment. Some travel is required (approx. 10%).
Please respond with a cover letter, writing sample, resume and salary history to email@example.com.